We are open Mon-Friday 9-5, Saturday 9-4. We are closed on Sunday.
Returns (refunds and exchanges)
69. Under the Consumer Rights Act you have an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. But this right is limited to 30 days from the date you took ownership of the goods (this could be the date of purchase or the date the goods were delivered to you – whichever is later). After the initial 30 days, you can’t demand a full refund in the first instance, but you still have the right to a repair or replacement.
Refunds (if applicable)
70. Once your returned item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 calendar days. If you paid for standard delivery of the goods, the cost of standard delivery will also be refunded.
71. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
- Books or other paper products with obvious signs of use;
- Any item not in its original condition, which is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error; and
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
72. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
73. We do not offer refunds for sale items, unless they are faulty.
Exchange (if applicable)
74. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item for the same item, please send us an email at [email protected] and post your item to: Uttoxeter Cycles, 62-64 High Street, Uttoxeter, ST14 7JD
75. If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
76. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
77. To return your product, please mail your product to: Uttoxeter Cycles, 62-64 High Street, Uttoxeter, ST14 7JD with your details and reason for returning. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item, unless the item is faulty. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance as we cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Right to cancel
78. In addition to our Returns Policy, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you have the right to cancel your order up to 14 days from the day you receive your goods if you are an online, mail or telephone order customer. You then have a further 14 days from the date you notify the retailer of your cancellation to return the goods. The refund will include any standard delivery charges paid. You will be responsible for the cost of returning a cancelled order to us. We will refund to you the price paid for the items and (unless you did not pay for delivery) the delivery charges that you paid up to a maximum amount of the cost of our standard delivery option. You will be refunded to your original method of payment within 14 calendar days of our receipt of the cancelled items or, if earlier, within 14 days from the day we receive proof of return from you. If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost.
To exercise your right to cancel follow the steps below:
Either call us on 01889567608, E-mail us on [email protected] or visit/write to us at Uttoxeter Cycles, 62-64 High Street, Uttoxeter, ST14 7JD